Every two seconds someone in the United States needs blood. Yet blood cannot be manufactured; it must be given by volunteer donors. Because blood has a limited shelf life, the community blood supply must constantly be replenished to meet patients’ needs. You can make a life-saving contribution by donating your blood at the St. Bonaventure Blood Drive.
St. Bonaventure Blood Drive
Friday, July 12
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Red Cross Bus in Parish Center Parking lot
Did you know?
• The number one reason people don’t donate is that they were not asked.
• When you donate, you can find out your blood type.
• One pint of blood can save three or more lives.
• An adult body contains 10-12 pints of blood.
• By the time we are 75 years old 80% of us will have used donated blood ourselves.
• The universal blood type is O negative. The most common blood type is O positive.
• Just three percent of the population in Southern California donates.
• The Southern California Region needs to collect over 1500 units of blood each day to meet patient needs.
To schedule your appointment or for more information, Contact Lynn Hearn at 714-846-3358
or sign up online at www.RedCrossBlood.org
Use Sponsor code: stbonaventure
Photo ID or Red Cross Card required to donate