View RENOVATION NEWS page for recent updates and photos on the ongoing construction. Church Office parking lot procedures during the school day:
• Springdale Street driveway entrance is open to church and construction traffic and is ONE WAY ONLY, no exit. Follow the signs and arrows to exit the church parking lot on Orlando Street. See diagram. There is NO school visitor entrance or exit on Springdale Street.
• Orlando Street driveway entrance is open to church and school traffic during the day. Please follow the signs and arrows to enter and exit Orlando Street.
• The Bradbury Lane gate will be closed during school hours (9:15 am – 2:30 PM).
Please pray for the safety of the workers and for the success of the project. Please be careful when driving on campus and watch for pedestrians!
Campus (School) Safety
See more information on the parking lot driving and parking logistics as well as Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- There is absolutely NO parking or student drop off on Orlando Street.
- Please use the Bradbury Lane car line loop to drop off or the Orlando Street entrance to park and walk your students in. These are the only two car arrival options.
- When using the car line, please have your student's backpack in the car (not the trunk or hatch) to allow for a prompt exit of your vehicle.
- ALL students must enter the school through the Duffy gate entrance at the lower grade lunch benches.
- Approved walkers may use the walkers’ gate.
- Please drive slowly and watch for children.
The complete arrival/school day/dismissal instructions and diagrams are attached for your convenience.
Thank you in advance for your support and patience.